By Samantha Starmer | Guest Columnist This column explores the strategic aspects of information architecture and the tools to equip information architects (IAs) for success. Topics will address the business, strategy, user experience, and implementation of strategic information architecture, including organizational, content management, and tactical considerations. Send your comments, questions, and suggestions for future articles to email@example.com. We can see now that information is what our world runs on: the blood and the fuel, the vital principle. —James Gleick, The Information: A History, A Theory, A Flood Recently, I was in a cafe idly flipping through a Sunday newspaper that… Read the rest
Volume 63 | Issue 6 Contents
- From the Editor
- A Note from the Guest Editors
- Transitioning from Technical Writing to Instructional Design
- An Interactive Introduction to Instructional Design for Professional Communicators
- How Can Instructional Designers Learn about Customers?
- For Best Results: Designing Plastic Model Assembly Instructions
- Instructional Design for Smartphones: Learning Pills for Smombies
- Society-Level Offices for 2017
- Couldn’t Attend the Summit? Now You Can!
- International Summit Awards