This issue of Intercom is essentially a double issue on information architecture, with print and Web editions (some additional articles have been published online only). I’m thrilled to start off 2012 with such impressive content and an exciting topic. I thank coeditors Andrea Ames and Alyson Riley for their hard work and dedication to this issue. Visit http://intercom.stc.org to share your thoughts about the articles. —Liz Pohland firstname.lastname@example.org We set out to do something new with this special edition of Intercom magazine, something that reflected our passion for information architecture and our desire to help equip information architects (IAs) for… Read the rest
Volume 63 | Issue 6 Contents
- From the Editor
- A Note from the Guest Editors
- Transitioning from Technical Writing to Instructional Design
- An Interactive Introduction to Instructional Design for Professional Communicators
- How Can Instructional Designers Learn about Customers?
- For Best Results: Designing Plastic Model Assembly Instructions
- Instructional Design for Smartphones: Learning Pills for Smombies
- Society-Level Offices for 2017
- Couldn’t Attend the Summit? Now You Can!
- International Summit Awards