Liz Pohland email@example.com STC participates in communicating the value of technical communication for its members in several places, such as on its website, with the Bureau of Labor Statistics, through education programs, with certification, and in its journal and magazine. Many of the articles in this issue of Intercom focus on the value of technical communication and in building business cases—for your own work, with your clients, and with your supervisors. In “Ten Tips for Preparing a Business Case to Successfully ‘Sell’ Major Technical Communication Initiatives,” Saul Carliner provides tips for building a business case or support for your work… Read the rest
Volume 63 | Issue 6 Contents
- From the Editor
- A Note from the Guest Editors
- Transitioning from Technical Writing to Instructional Design
- An Interactive Introduction to Instructional Design for Professional Communicators
- How Can Instructional Designers Learn about Customers?
- For Best Results: Designing Plastic Model Assembly Instructions
- Instructional Design for Smartphones: Learning Pills for Smombies
- Society-Level Offices for 2017
- Couldn’t Attend the Summit? Now You Can!
- International Summit Awards